Vincentian Lay Missionaries (VLM) is a Vincentian 1 hour payday loan service program. VLM work closely with the Sisters of the Daughters of Charity, and priests from the Congregation of the Mission. Vincentian spirituality is at the heart of the program.
What does it mean to be “Vincentian?”
- Vincentians believe in creating lasting, systemic change.
- Vincentians live in solidarity with the people they serve, and they listen to the needs of the 1000 loan short term poor.
- Vincentians promote peace and dignity.
- Vincentians live simply, but with a zeal for justice.
- VLM serve with sisters and priests and live in the communities in which they work.
- Reflection is key. VLM participate in daily reflections while working abroad.
Learn more about the work of the Vincentians:
The Vincentian Family
The Daughters of Charity
The Vincentian Brothers and Priests